Direct Siding was founded with the purpose of serving our customers with a great customer experience in an industry that is known for poor communication, high-pressure sales, and low-quality craftsmanship.
- Great Communication
- Low-Pressure Sales Experience
- Factory Trained Installers
We are siding experts. Our team fully understands the importance of your siding project. We are construction experts and we look forward to working with you to transform your home’s exterior.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Family-Owned & Operated
From our Ownership Team to our Installation Teams, Direct Siding believes in family-owned & operated business. At Direct Siding, you will work with team members who are highly knowledgeable, experienced, and trained in the siding process, as well as construction in general. Our team loves building relationships with our customers and assisting in the process of transforming your home’s exterior.
Our Siding Process
- No Pressure Quote. We begin with a no-pressure consultation. One of our team members will come to your home to take detailed photos & measurements of your projects. From there, we will email you a highly-detailed quote on your project.
- Answer Questions & Sign Contract. Onsite or on the phone, our Production Team is always here to answer any questions you may have before signing a contract. From technical questions, to advice on colors & design, rest assured our expert team members will answer any questions you may have.
- Expert Communication. Once your project is in the cue, you will be given an estimated start date followed by updates as the project comes near. Our Production Team conducts daily check-ins on our projects & our team is always available by phone and email when questions or concerns arise.
- Commitment to Workmanship & Warranties. Direct Siding only installs top-performing products with best-in-class warranties. We are fully licensed & insured with a 5-Year Workmanship Policy and are always committed to our customer’s satisfaction with our siding installations & all work performed. We love building relationships with our customers and continually work to solve problems head-on when they occur, asking for feedback from our customers to look to improve our operations.